Protecting your Security and Privacy
Just as when you bank online from your computer, there are some simple steps you should take to ensure the security of your information and protect your privacy when you use the TD Bank mobile app.
- Protect your Online Banking password. It is your key to accessing your accounts. Do not reveal it to anyone.
- Memorize your Online Banking password. Never store it on your mobile device, or write it on paper that you keep near your phone or carry with you.
- Do not choose passwords that incorporate your name, telephone number, address or birthday or those of any close friend or relative.
- Never leave your mobile device unattended while using the TD Bank mobile app.
Use your phone's built-in lock function – set a password-protect for start-up or time-out.
- How secure is the TD Bank mobile app?
- What are your fees for your personal checking, savings or money market accounts?
- Is TD Bank Mobile Deposit secure?
Please Rate This Answer