Reporting or Replacing Cards

To report a damaged, lost or stolen Visa© credit, debit or ATM card and request a new card, you have 3 options:

  1. Go to  Report Lost Card or Fraud to get the relevant Customer Service phone number(s)
  2. Visit your local TD Bank
  3. Send us a secure message from within Online Banking at

© 2016 Visa U.S.A. Inc.

Suggested Questions

Please Rate This Answer

New Search
Back to FAQs