There are several ways to load money onto your card:
- TD Connect Card website*: Load online 24/7 with a TD Bank debit or credit card
- Direct Deposit: Automatically add any amount from your paycheck, Government benefit check or tax refund to your TD Connect Card
- TD Bank Stores: Deposit cash or checks, or transfer funds from a TD checking or savings account
*By clicking on this link you are leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Neither TD Bank US Holding Company, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, is responsible for the content of third-party sites hyper-linked from this page, nor do they guarantee or endorse the information, recommendations, products or services offered on third-party sites.
Third-party sites may have different Privacy and Security policies than TD Bank US Holding Company. You should review the Privacy and Security policies of any third-party website before you provide personal or confidential information.
- How do I add funds on to the TD Go Card?
- What are the phone number and hours for Customer Service?
- Can I manage my credit card account online?
Please Rate This Answer