Any TD Bank customer who is 18 years of age or older can order a TD Go Card online* and enroll as the account owner. To open a TD Go Card for your teen (the cardholder), you will need:
- Your Social Security number
- Your teen's Social Security number
- A TD Bank debit or credit card to provide the initial $20 card balance
*By clicking on this link you are leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Neither TD Bank US Holding Company, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, is responsible for the content of third-party sites hyper-linked from this page, nor do they guarantee or endorse the information, recommendations, products or services offered on third-party sites.
Third-party sites may have different Privacy and Security policies than TD Bank US Holding Company. You should review the Privacy and Security policies of any third-party website before you provide personal or confidential information.
- What are the TD Connect Card load and purchase limits?
- Can I manage my credit card account online?
- How do I buy a TD Connect Card?
Please Rate This Answer