If you are an Online Banking customer, you can switch to online-only notices for any or all of the following checking account notices -- overdraft, overdraft protection and stop payment – by following these steps:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select Online Notices Settings from the left navigation
- Select which notices you want to receive online only
- Confirm or update your e-mail address for notifications
- Read and accept the Hardware and Software Requirements
- Click the Save Changes button
You can change your setting for any of your account notices anytime by going to the Online Notices Settings link when you log in to Online Banking.
- What are online notices?
- How do I register for Mobile Banking at TD Bank?
- What account alerts are available in Online Banking?
Please Rate This Answer