Apple Pay is available on Apple devices, such as an iPhone or iPad, that are running the latest version of iOs.
It is not available on Android devices.
Here's what you need to use Apple Pay:
- A compatible Apple device. A list is available on the Apple website*.
- The latest version of iOS
- United States as your selected region
Touch IDTM or passcode on your device
- For Apple Watch®: a passcode and Wrist Detection turned on
- iCloud account
- Eligible TD Bank Visa® Card
You can start using Apple Pay as soon as you add your eligible TD Bank Visa Card to Apple Pay.
*By clicking on this link you are leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Neither TD Bank US Holding Company, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, is responsible for the content of third-party sites hyper-linked from this page, nor do they guarantee or endorse the information, recommendations, products or services offered on third-party sites.
Third-party sites may have different Privacy and Security policies than TD Bank US Holding Company. You should review the Privacy and Security policies of any third party website before you provide personal or confidential information.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
©2015 Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- Is Apple Pay available?
- Can I use my debit / ATM card to fund an online gambling or betting account?
- What is the fee to use Bill Pay?
Please Rate This Answer